For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Pretenders"

Overly elaborate

This didnt really need to be such a huge file/production. Im not sure if it was supposed to be a comedy, or if it was a real attempt at a movie that just turned out that way. It could have been better if you had kept it as a serious story throughout.

Fro responds:

It was suppose to be a comedy. And yes it had to be a huge file. That's it's size. You're punishing my score just because the file size is large?

And it was comedy all along. You can obviously tell from joke after joke even during the serious parts. If you thought this was supposed to be a serious submission in anyway then you sir are completely ignorant.

Like An Explosion of Flavor, All Over My Face!

Even though, I question why you'd submit this here instead of YouTube, SpikeValentine's "Leon and the Wolf" live-action movie changed my mind.

This movie was freaking hilarious. For the first 2 minutes, I thought this was totally serious... Until the map of the Murderer's target map anyway. :P I really liked the acting in this movie, especially how the character's attitudes are able to change on a dime. Great work man, put this shit on YouTube while you're at it. :D

Fro responds:

Thanks a lot and we will put it on youtube in the near future. It's on break.com as of now though.

nicely done

i thought it was really well done and as for being just over 18mb i didnt find that it took that long to load.

Fro responds:

I'm happy it didn't take too long to load for you. I'm also happy that you enjoyed the submission!

lofl

That, was nice. What can I say, I'm simple minded.

Lol so aren't we.

Another Instant Classic

Once again you guys make another great movie. The transition between the two moods was great. Subtle yet apparent. The video quality was much better than your previous submissions (I guess Tom should be thanked for that ;) ). The end was great! I couldn't stop laughing.

The sound was a little muffled, but nothing too detrimental.

Keep up the good work guys. I'll be looking out for more of your stuff.

Always appreciated!