Reviews for "The Pretenders"

Great movie!

--ACTING--
The acting was brilliant, everyone did their lines perfectly with no mistakes and made it look realistic and serious.

--STORYLINE--
The storyline was also very well done, at the beginning it was a very serious scene and then just minutes later, people are shouting bang which made it a comedy too.

--OVERALL--
It was a great movie becuase it got every bit perfect, there was nothing I didn't think was bad or unnessasary it all went together and made something brilliant.

-Phil

Fro responds:

Thanks a lot. I'm happy that you enjoyed it so much!

It's been awhile Corky.

But I really do think this is your best movie so far. Much more plot/story line than your other submissions, better video quality than your other submissions, except for one part where you put the gun to Nick's head was great for the audio, and the humor really picked up in this one compared to your others.

I encourage you to keep making movies and keep improving like you have been. They seem to be getting better every time that you make one. Good job to you guys and keep up the great work.

Thanks. And it has been awhile. Your so busy all the time. :(

Haha, better than your average

homemade film. It's not hollywood, but the camerawork and script was pretty well executed. Maybe some lighting issues here and there, I'm going to guess that the sound was the quality it was because of the overall film's quality being reduced a bit. I thought the ending was, for the most part, decent, but the dancing around felt a bit out of place. Great use of humour, I think you guys did a decent job. Well done!

Fro responds:

Thanks for the review. We did a couple of shots of the ending, but it just seemed to be the only one that went with the movie. I really don't know what else would have fit there though.

Perhaps we should invest in some mics to make the sound better. That's the only thing that is really missing from our movies now.

Goob job.

Funny stuff. As usual.

Short and sweet.

Superb

In Every way.

Fro responds:

Thank you for the motivation and praise!