For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Pretenders"

20 MB?!

Dude, I have to give you a 9 for if nothing else than informing me that Tom Fulp raised the bar to 20 MB! It's not often I see live-action stuff here (that's more suited for YouTube) but I'm glad it's here! The atmosphere (with all the dark stuff around) is simply wonderful. I was a bit skeptical of this seriousness when they didn't have actual guns. You threw in a great twist by revealing it was in fact, pretend. Dang, I really should've figured that out sooning just by looking at the title!

thanks

lol

mine wouldnt load

NotCoachFro responds:

Lol so you reviewed it without watching it? Sucks to have a slow computer huh.

heheheh

I love the twistttt. well done with that!

Plot twists are awesome!

Nice

Again a pretty good movie. The story starts off great with that investigator theme and ends in an unexpected punchline.

The movie is a bit too dark at times. While it works quite well in the very beginning where Nick enters the house and talks about his job it's a bit hard to see what's going on once he goes to the fridge.

It would also have been nice if you had used toy guns and sound effects until Cody appears on the scene. While it is hilarious to watch two guys shooting at each other with their bare hands (and it also reminds me of that one episode of South Park) the punch line would have been even better if the viewer could actually see what you two where imagine.

{ Review Request Club }

NotCoachFro responds:

We've addressed the lighting in our newest movie. Beneath the Sheets 2.

Haha

-Good-
The whole cop/private detective thing was pretty funny. The ending punchline was unexpected and funny. Also Tostinos Pizza Rolls FTW. The music was pretty good and worked with the movie.

-Bad-
Well a lot of the time the movie was really dark, at some points too dark I thought. It was dragged out and boring at some points but still good. Another thing that bothered me was that you guys were wearing socks while shooting at each other... yeah that's it.

-Overall-
A nice little movie, I liked the ending.

~Review Request Club

NotCoachFro responds:

We can't wear shoes in my friends parents house. XD

Thanks for the review.