Reviews for "Hentai Artist: Catgirl"

Surprisingly addictive!

Wonderful little game, truly a breath of fresh air when it comes to games of this type!

Controls were fairly intuitive, although it took me a while to realise I had to start from 0. I forgot to read the instructions here and there weren't any in game, so that could be worked in next time!

Apart from that brilliant game, challenging but not impossible, decent quality pictures, well worth playing! Only other criticism would be its too short! Can't wait for the next one!! ;p

>it took me a while to realise I had to start from 0
Will surely look into it in next release for sure.

Thanks!

Finally!

A hentai game that ISN'T completley brainless! And, it's some good quality hentai, to boot. Kudos.

Impressive

A hentai game that actually requires skill, never thought i would see one.

Oddly addictive gameplay, calming music, smexy catgirls. All in all a very good work.

It's a good game!

The problem with a lot of games like this is that, well, they're not really games. You've made something that's pretty fun and interactive and -then- added the rewards. Nicely done!

Hentime responds:

Haha, well the rewards were there from the very beginning, but I get your point and share your opinion on the matter.
Thanks!

good game

simple and kinda addicting game, but i would have been a lot better without the hentai,

Hentime responds:

To everyone its own (or so). If time allows, a non-hentai versions may be released.