Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hentai Artist: Catgirl"

Good!!1

This Hentai game is very funny!! and Hot!!1

Finally!

A hentai game that ISN'T completley brainless! And, it's some good quality hentai, to boot. Kudos.

Surprisingly addictive!

Wonderful little game, truly a breath of fresh air when it comes to games of this type!

Controls were fairly intuitive, although it took me a while to realise I had to start from 0. I forgot to read the instructions here and there weren't any in game, so that could be worked in next time!

Apart from that brilliant game, challenging but not impossible, decent quality pictures, well worth playing! Only other criticism would be its too short! Can't wait for the next one!! ;p

Hentime responds:

>it took me a while to realise I had to start from 0
Will surely look into it in next release for sure.

Thanks!

Good

Good game, easy and the pictures are ok!

Great idea!

I'm pig sig (swine flu joke?) of hentai flashes masquerading as quizzes to qualify for being submitted. This approach really seemed like a breath of fresh air. I'm no real fan of hentai, but this is very well put together, and the image quality was spot on.
The game mechanics worked without problems, it was easy to negotiate and join the dots take me way back to when I was a young lad and filling in book after book of the stuff. Not of this content mind. :D The music was a good choice as well.
Nicely done!

Hentime responds:

I share your thought on the matter. Not only that, most of these games star badly scaled and cropped ugly pictures, plenty of JPG artifacts and overall 'unpolishement'.
Anyway, thanks!