Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hentai Artist: Catgirl"

...

lol what an interesting idea! Simple and fun, good job.

AWESOME!

This has got to be one of the most unique games I've played on NG, ever. Erotic Connect-the-Dots, never would've thought of that one. The pics, though soft core, were great in both erotic-ness and image quality. It's also cool how you're offering to make customized versions for people. Not only is this game unique, but it also takes some skill. Good hand-eye coordination and a steady hand are required, and it helps if you find out where all of the dots are before you start. Awesome job, and I hope to see more submissions like this in the future.

Very nice game

after playing this i have to agree with some of the previous people the timer is alittle Annoying sometimes, but if you follow the path first then start it, doesnt seem to be a problem :P all in all a good game and addictive keep em coming

Great, but not perfect

Two things would've made me vote 5 and rate 10: An easy mode with a more generous timer that allows you to accidentally mouse over the wrong number once, and making sure the music button doesn't get in the way - it messed me up on two puzzles.

Hentime responds:

Will think about these, thanks for ideas!

Concept Vs Time

Honestly the game has some good points. The idea/concept is good, even the pics are good; but honestly the time limit pissed me off to know end. This was the deciding factor in the score I've given. I couldn't make it passed the second picture because of the stupid time limit between dots....

Hentime responds:

They say you can't satisfy everyone. In my humble opinion the game is really easy - at first the timer was set to one second (unlike 2 seconds now) and I still had no problems in conquering the whole thing. There is no good game without good challenge I believe, although an easy mode will be considered for next release.