Reviews for "Ness' Adventure Part 1"

Ness bros

Ness should probably stay off of Mario's Natural Male Enhasment. but this is the Mario Bros any have sain person would actuly do ^_^. good flash overall ^_^

not bad =D

quite cool, plain but funny. just get some voice actors to make your animation a bit more alive. thers like tons of nice voices around NG which will be more then glad to help you =) anyway 7/10 as i see you just started and 4/5 for a debiut.

nice

good: for some reason, when Ness got teleported, you drew his teeth (well, a white line anyway). It looked really... Ness-ish. Keep doing that :D

bad: needs more Earthbound attacks :)

WTF!

WTF! That was so weird.
i recommend making one with more mario style as in like kick ass graphics and stuff.
But other all quite good

Steak 1UP

Seen many things like this before but still, everything went well together both music and animation. I would just suggest there being a better reason to randomly place Yoshi and his gang in there but I'm just nip-picking. It was pretty good, curious why Ness didn't do his thunder attack but oh well. ^_^