Reviews for "Reset"

The pan flute starting the song is just beautiful and the ambient bass line was very pleasing on the air. Like how the uprising noise heard for a moment reminded me of a wolf howling at the moon as well. Shanath's vocals are very beautiful to listen to as well. This sounds like music that would play at the start of the game.

The older styled drums are beyond beautiful for the song and sound like they are being played by an actual orchestra. The bass line I hear gives off a nice ambient feel as if traversing the world of Okami. As for the xylophone, with each note it gives me that feel of drifting off into a dream of fun and wonder and a journey too.

Shanath's vocals sound like that of a professional singer which I have to admire quite a bit. Bouy's guitar playing seems to add the sensation of just wanting to run everywhere and see the world and what it has to hold and be discovered.

Overall, this is an incredibly beautiful collaboration!

Shanath responds:

I wish I was the one singing this, but it was the amazingly talented Fyri52 from youtube. Anyway, I'm glad to hear you think it sounds so good! It took a lot of effort and I'm glad people are liking it in general.

Thanks for the kind words. :3

I love this so much! The only thing I'd have to say about it is that if there weren't lyrics I could read off of, it would be insanely hard for me to figure out what Fyri is singing, haha. I think the only way to fix that is to lower the instrumental down and increase the vocals, but other than that, it sounds so beautiful!!

Shanath responds:

I don't seem to have any trouble understanding the lyrics, maybe it's cause I've just heard the song so many times already. Haha.

Glad you loved it. :3

Really good, soothes my thoughts. You deserve a medal. Also, it keeps making me think of having a lovely friend one day... that's female. Instruments, well done. Voice, very lovely. You've done a good job, doc. I hope everyone else see this the same. Though, I am into techno, very good.

Shanath responds:

Hehe, thank you. It was an excellent group effort.

Very lovely collab. Definitely projects a lot of emotion an personal style, and the structure seems spot on.
The only thing I would suggest would be to bring out the vocals a tiny bit more; primarily in the chorus. This is a fantastic piece and you should all be very proud of your work.

Shanath responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a bit hard to get together and finish it but I'm glad we pulled through. :]

This is moving in ways that causes the mind to wander in memory and beyond. Awesome track.