Reviews for "Reset"

Okami is one of my all time favorite games, and reset was one of my favorite songs from the game. This version of the song was a trully beautiful take on it. two thumbs up! ^_^

Yay!~ I get to comment on my favorite version! Now that I am holding back my excitement I'd like to say this version is just lovely! Your voice communicates the message well, but not at the best it could. I've listened to this song over and again because it is soothing, the lyrics have heavy emotion to it, and well it encourages me to play Okami to truly understand this song. Please compose more music with emotional depth like you have consistently been this year. To be honest your music has drastically improved since 2010 and 2011. Best of luck with whatever may come next!

Shanath responds:

You should totally play Okami, I did recently and it's a beautifully done game. As far as more songs go, maybe sometime soon. It would be nice to do something like this again in the future.

Oh geez this is not something to listen to when you're depressed. Especially if said depression is from losing a loved one. :(

Shanath responds:

D'aw! I hope you feel better!

... Wow.

Favorited, downloaded, and you now have a new fan.

Respect

-Spadezer

Thank you, sir!

At around 1:50 "I'm not gonna cry... I'm not."
At around 3:00 "I'm not crying... I'm not."
At around 4:40 "*waterfall tears and incoherent blubbering*"
This song is so emotional, and made me remember not only playing Okami, but also a few things that I had forgotten from around the same time I had the game. Simply wonderful vocals, hard to find vocalists able to transmit real emotion into the song and have it carry over through a recording. Musical composition is simply fantastic, the vocals carried true emotion, but the music itself BLED emotion; Joy, Elation, Sorrow, Regret, and lastly Hope. I give 5/5 to the Music in a stand alone rating, while the vocals get 4/5(sorry Fyri52, I hope you understand that it is better to have an honest opinion than someone to just fawn over you). I hope the five of you will continue to work together on projects, as you make truly beautiful pieces.