Reviews for "Reset"

Here as asked, and I like what I hear. As far as the song, I'm usually much more harsh on Vocal songs, as I like things to feel fluid- Can't say the song IS fluid, but it is very beautiful, and the meaning of the lyrics is quite well done.

The only real kill joy was how off some of the vocal lyrics sounded with the tune- That could just be me being hard on it, again, but it makes up for that beginning and mid song goof near the end, when it comes together. All in all, a great song. Or, for a better way of putting it, tore me away from eating food, since I havn't eaten for over 9 hours, to write this review. And that's hard to do. Good job.

Shanath responds:

Well, I'm glad it had that kind of response on you. It's pretty awesome to hear when a track hits the mark with someone like this. :D

Yay!~ I get to comment on my favorite version! Now that I am holding back my excitement I'd like to say this version is just lovely! Your voice communicates the message well, but not at the best it could. I've listened to this song over and again because it is soothing, the lyrics have heavy emotion to it, and well it encourages me to play Okami to truly understand this song. Please compose more music with emotional depth like you have consistently been this year. To be honest your music has drastically improved since 2010 and 2011. Best of luck with whatever may come next!

Shanath responds:

You should totally play Okami, I did recently and it's a beautifully done game. As far as more songs go, maybe sometime soon. It would be nice to do something like this again in the future.

Very lovely collab. Definitely projects a lot of emotion an personal style, and the structure seems spot on.
The only thing I would suggest would be to bring out the vocals a tiny bit more; primarily in the chorus. This is a fantastic piece and you should all be very proud of your work.

Shanath responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a bit hard to get together and finish it but I'm glad we pulled through. :]

Wow very nice with this one.

Very soothing and soft sounding, the "VOICE" and even "VOCALS" were a really nice adittion to the backround music and it all seems to work together very well, and the effort does show on this one so you have outdone yourself with such a beatifull piece, and i will for sure look for more of your work, Now as for any kind of improvments maybe some extra effects in the backround, maybe something that can accent the vocals aswell.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
And here we are once again with some adjustments and improvments, now i may not have any but i may have something possitive, but like i said you may not need it but maybe adding some small extra backround effects something that will not take away focus from the vocals and voice.

First I was like "Oh, lyrics? leseewutitiz" All those beautiful instruments (was it japanese or chinese styled?) coming together like that. My favorite- Meaning. Just about every pop song I hear on the radio in America is complete junk in my book. Sure it sounds nice, but it means nothing. now THIS, THIS HAS MEANING. Who hasn't wished to just start everything in life over again- or just reset. I can't say much more, being at a loss of words. Bee-Yu-Ti-FLL!~

Shanath responds:

Hehe, it's nice to know you enjoyed the message the song gives so much. It's all based on Okami though and that game has really beautiful source material.

Thanks for the like.