Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Medieval Rampage"

Really nice..

Cool game, but I can't get the First Kill and 75 achievements Medals....
And I actually already killed more then 1 enemy and got about 82 achievements...

Very Good

i really enjoyed the game and quickly became addicted. The gameplay is fairly repetitive but games like these are supposed to be repetitive, strangely it never felt like i was playing a fighting game it seemed more like strategy than anything else. Overall i got to wave 18 then died for the 3 time. Also for me at least the MEDALS DO WORK. Thanks for making such a great game and i can't wiat for the sequel.

Sincerely
The Happy Yeti

xdragonx10 responds:

If you have not previously played the game all the medals up to the fourth boss will work. Glad you enjoyed the game.

Excellent

Solid contribution. Looking forward to sequel.

TheSavant said it best.

xdragonx10 responds:

Thanks

great game

this is realy a masterpiece RPG flash game.
i realy like the story, enemy bios and great bosses. i also like all the upgrades and other stuff at the shop. the health potions are geting overpriced after some time tho.
and i also like the game saves all of you data, i played it on IE before the medals, now i tried it again on firefox and still got the first three medals. but the medal TENTH KILL isnt working, and im shure i kiled more than ten.

just a sugestion:
when you make a new part (its WHEN, not IF) you should add better pics to the bios, not from the top but from the front or 3D even.

Nice Game

It took a while for me to finish the campaign, but I made it through without dieing.
Well, I did die on my first try, but on my 2nd try, I made it without dieing.I got all the medals except for the last one...