Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Medieval Rampage"

wow

This game was really fun and I enjoyed it. The only problem I had was trying to get all the achievements, the last four required you to beat the campaign over again with different suits. I find this really hard to do because nobody has the pacience to do this. Otherwise, it was an amazing game.

xdragonx10 responds:

Judging from the reviews I've been getting there have been a lot of people willing to beat the campaign several times :)

Unfair cheats

I never got my medals because the game was too stupid to recognice that you have to actually apply a cheat from the cheat menu instead of just open it to cheat.

xdragonx10 responds:

you enter "cheat mode" once you open the menu, if you wanted to get achievements you should have started over.

Great game, very addictive

This game is very addictive which is a very good quality to it, the background is beautifully done if a bit dull, I also like how some parts of the map you had to move around. The music was greatyl looped and fit the scene.
The leveling up system was very well done, but the speed of the character was almost unnoticable, proberbly increase the increase in that if you make a sequel.
The bow upgrades were nicely intergrated and nicely priced for the amount of money you gained.
The money progression was smooth and well though out, aswell as in the increase of money for healing.

Now for the bad parts:
The music was overplayed too much, and would have been nice for another song in there or something.
Different zones would have been nice, with a snow region, desert and mountain etc.
The bows could have used better designs, aswell as the character.
The sounds between the different bows didnt differ much as if at all.
the game ended abrubtly, with no animation just some text which was a let-down.
Also the game lagged a bit nearer the end of it, with the triple shot and the amount of enemies.

Overall A very good game with fair faults, but great work has been put into this.
5/5
9.5/10

xdragonx10 responds:

It is gradual, but if you want to see how much of a difference it really does make switch on the cheat "all stats fully upgraded" or something like that.
Thanks.
Thanks.

1) Problem was file size, if I had added more music the file would be too big.
2) Will be in the sequel
3) Unfortunately that's not gonna happen
4) I couldn't find any more sound for the bows, I'm planning to do a better job on sound effects for the sequel.
5) I may add something the sequel
6) Can't really do much about that

too hard.

The game was addicting, really good graphics and it has a lot of variations.i mean, 10 different enemies is ok, but 100 ACHIEVEMENTS?damn, that's a lot.the game is great, but only one bad thing: no save.its really hard when you are surrounded by a lot of enemies, you die 2 times, you are on your last continue, and you dont have a save.fix it, and it will be perfect.

xdragonx10 responds:

Thanks, I will be adding a save feature to the sequel.

Good game but game play was choppy.

Don't get me wrong, it's not about the graphics, Cause I ain't a graphics snob. but for me, the actual game play was freezing up on me, as soon as I would hit an enemy with and arrow, the game would freeze for a little bit, then continue. It was very repetitive. But I dunno, maybe it's just my computer er something like that. But still, Overall, The game was great, I'm givin you a 9 on this.

xdragonx10 responds:

Try to right click, go to settings, and set storage to unlimited.