Reviews for "Medieval Rampage"

Neato

I really like the game but it could use a lot more variety, since it quickly becomes repetetive, especially at the bosses.

xdragonx10 responds:

Got plans for the sequel, no worries

This is LEGIT

This game is GOOD. I mean really good, compared to alot of the games that i usually play. Most of the time I play on Kongregate, and sometimes even Armor games. But I know now that newgrounds kicks most of these websites Arses. But there are some things that could use some improvement.

1. When enemies (melee only) attack when you are close up, and you move away, you still get hit.

2. When you are buying bows, and selling. Make it to where you don't have to have the bow in your inventory to make it to where it counts it. (Thats why people don't get the medal for having purchased all of the bows)

3. On the achievements menu, it could just be my comp. But some of the writing doesn't show up fully. It just cuts off the sentence.

So thanks for viewing this.
Glassswords

1. Read review below

2. I'll make the description more obvious

3. Yea, not sure why this started happening, I'll fix it

awesome

great game great gameplay great fun cool cheats awesome medals pure kick ass
but theres a few things i have to say. 1:the fact that the arows stick to people and disapeer only if they attack thats ok for some enimies but with bosses sence you stay away and attack too much arows are on him and makes lagg. 2:too much people on screen sometimes. 2:you get hit by the enimies even when your away from them.

overall 8/10

1. Option to stop that will be added for the sequel
2. There is a limit
2. Had to be this way or you could run through enemies w/o being hit

Great game

Was a very good game, it had a well thought level system and the bow upgrades and enchantments proved very useful.

One issue though, the medal report system must not be working correctly, I have completed all medals and yet it has not been reported :S

xdragonx10 responds:

Still waiting for an admin to approve the fix

AWESOME AS HELLLLLLLL!!!!!!

End that's the one more exemple of game that is so simply and so AWESOME!! I start playing this game and beat it all already. That game totally suck my in!! Where's the secreat of games like this?! Soundtruck is awesome and graphix also!! And this is the first game where I was enjoy upgreating things :D Game rocks, can't wait for sequel!!

Thank you!