Reviews for "Explode Harder"

very funny.

i quite liked it.

have you ever considered joining GG?
very funny... i liked this, just add maybe a more insight on the main cast dudes

Battosai810 responds:

I don't do crews, sorry.
Glad you liked it though.
As for the cast; it's supposed to be a vapid action movie with little to no character development, so not too much there.
Thanks for watching.

Guys!!!

I become to see your movies so often - and it makes me happy ^_^

I really don't know - this is your story or just a story from the some movie.

In anyway - you always use your own characters - sometimes they reminds me a Domo-kun RAWWWWWRRRR!!! ^_^

In addition - you are perfect guys with voice acting - i am really proud of you ^_^

Animation and voices with music in trailer was good - keep it up guys, cos you are not only a popular - you are AWESOME!!!! ^_^

Battosai810 responds:

Happy to repeatedly and consistently keep you entertained!

This is my story, although it's something you could have seen in a million action movies from the 80s and early 90s.

Glad you like my characters - I really think it's a cop out when people build entire series on other peoples' characters and never use any of their own. As for the Domo comparison, I see where you're coming from.

Thanks for the compliments on voice acting too - it takes a lot of work to do good voices and it's taken a long time to develop like I have.

Thanks for the kind words!

Awsome!

I really like this SRM, my faviorete part is the part with the baby also, although I never thought a somewhat detailed SRM would look good at all your shading in this was pretty impressivve. It didn't get rid of the cartooniness and didn't look realistic, just added "something" to it.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it! I'm happy to hear from someone who knows my work that a more detailed SRM still looks right. I wasn't totally sure, and it's great to get fan feedback about it.
Thanks for watching and reviewing!

Great!

You really captured those cheap action movies well.

THAT'S JUST HOW I ROLL!

ROCK AND RULE

Great job.

The animation is lengthy, looks like a real trailer, sound quality and humor are great. The art is nice.

Thanks :)