Reviews for "Explode Harder"

omg a new srm vid !!!

well thats awsome i have bein waiting for a new srm video and it came awsome :))
i'm sooo lucky i was bored and i looked for new srm vid and here it is well i try to check every other day or soo lol but latey i've bein very busy but wow .
aswome and wow for once xander did do the music ommmggggg ehhh wow lol .

Battosai810 responds:

Xander didn't do the music - two other audio portal people did the music.
Glad you liked it. Dunno when the next SRM flash will be out, but hopefully it'll be even better than this one!

Awsome!

I really like this SRM, my faviorete part is the part with the baby also, although I never thought a somewhat detailed SRM would look good at all your shading in this was pretty impressivve. It didn't get rid of the cartooniness and didn't look realistic, just added "something" to it.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it! I'm happy to hear from someone who knows my work that a more detailed SRM still looks right. I wasn't totally sure, and it's great to get fan feedback about it.
Thanks for watching and reviewing!

[...]

Nice, but as a parody it does not own enough excessive expressions to bold out the false, plus its abit too slow.
But i'll admit, it gave me a giggle.

Battosai810 responds:

I didn't think it was too slow, but that's just me. Anyway, happy you liked it :)

too cool

My favorite so far! Better than some of the previews at the movies! But where is WUGGEH???

Battosai810 responds:

Don't worry, Wuggeh will be around soon :)

Nice

That was really good. It was a pretty good trailer, the voice acting was very good and the drawings were excellent.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks for the kind words all around :)