Reviews for "I Want to Sleep (8bit)"

Already in the middle of the song, i voted 5 stars. This is a really good and thought out song!! I love 8-bit, glad you used it. One suggestion: just make the end (the part where it fades) a little quicker. Other than that, good job, love the song, blah blah blah. 5 stars

Andersson187 responds:

sorry for late response! I'm very glad you liked it and I'm glad you had some criticism to give me about it :) thx!

I agree with 'Swak this is a very amazing song, I am actually very speechless about it, though I do think that the slower fade out fits the tune, simply because of the name I want to sleep, it makes it fitting. I don't know that's just what I think, great job though :_) [Yes that's a tear]

Thank you very much!

This sounds like an end credits track to a video game that should have been. Outstanding work, mate.

Andersson187 responds:

Thank you sir! I would love to have my songs in a big game

so iv'e listened to this every time something gets me down. and it calms me down pretty well :) i enjoy this a lot and i gave this 5 stars because it for sure deserves it! good job and keep up the good work! :)

Andersson187 responds:

Thank you sir! Glad to hear it helps you out :) i will keep my music coming, working on a album at the moment!

Oh my god this has Cave Story literally emanating from it :D :D

'Sgood. I like it. A lot. :|

Andersson187 responds:

hehe glad you like it :) and thanks! i've never played cave story but it looks cool!