Reviews for "Puppy Center"

Adorable

Not too bad, and a really cute game. Although I found it slightly difficult to control a bit. Then again, it could just be me. Great job on a new genre. :D

hmmm

Good game except that you can only click one activity at a time, which made it too slow to play. Make it so you can do chains of activity for more points, then it will be great!

not my kind of game

Really just that.

SO-So

not my type of game but the graphics are pretty good, frame rate stayed really fast and music was to repetitive.

My rating: 6/10(fair)

Its just one of... those... games.

I've never been a fan of games like this... games like Diner Dash and etc...

The music gets annoying after a while... and graphics aren't as good as the author's other submissions.