Reviews for "Puppy Center"

It's an okay game, but it gets a little repetitive. Also, there are a few weird things about it. If I bring an animal that needs to bathe towards the tub then click elsewhere before they get there, they teleport to the mat and I can't pick them up again. I can't have more than one animal having the same type of grooming done on the green stage or it will send the second animal back to the mat without counting the task as done.

yay puppies

Well done.

The animations were good..very well done :D
Except maybe put in different kinds of animals?

hmmm

Good game except that you can only click one activity at a time, which made it too slow to play. Make it so you can do chains of activity for more points, then it will be great!

Its just one of... those... games.

I've never been a fan of games like this... games like Diner Dash and etc...

The music gets annoying after a while... and graphics aren't as good as the author's other submissions.