Reviews for "Super Console Wars Part 1"

What a waste of effort

You just could have named the movie "Im a Dork", cuz seriously, you are the biggest dork. You must be some fat white kid who plays video games all day and wastes all of his time on the computer making nerdy animations while all the other kids are out side playing in the sun. You have no penis and if your gunna be a raging dork you might as well be good at it. You have a dumb sense of humor and your entire life is based on video games. Someone needs to drag you out of your bed in the middle of the night and shoot you in the forehead like a dog. You make me sick you raging nerd. I hope you get raped and get stuck in a loveless marriage with someone like your mother, who you still live with. Theres a border line between a normal funny likable nerd, but you pass way over. You are some arrogant nerd who gets angry at people for not knowing about computers/video games and spend all your time being an unlikable nerd.

It sux

I hated it! Dont know why i just did. It was so stupid.

gay

pure bullshit

Looks okay

But I hate both nintendo and star wars with a passion.

ERG I WOULDNT BEAR WATCHING IT