Reviews for "Super Console Wars Part 1"

Good job

i like princess Zelda for the Leia good job on that, but i think Link would've fit perfectly for Luke.

Smart and hilraious

Totally cool 3D graphics as well!

Pure Win

For those who are good fans of Star Wars or those who love video games, this is a great example of how to combine the two into an awesome Flash movie!

LOL

LOL thas good stuf

This is a good idea...

Lucky you.
If I'm not mistaken, your cartoon is comprised mainly of tweens. But I'm the one they tell to make FBF.
As for the cartoon, very creative concept. especially with the Gameboy ship.
How long did it take you to draw all the stuff inside the Shy guys sand crawler. I noticed an N64, and an NES control deck in there, plus a Sega Genesis.
One point I would like to make though. I don't think it's okay to make money off your cartoon, because you are using other companies' trademarks, and thus is copyright infringement. If it were not to make money it wouldn't be so bad, but since you are, well, it doesn't go down too well with me.
And did you by any chance, use some 3d modelling program to make the ships? Because there is no way that anyone can draw that well(Believe me, I have tried).
Other than that, good stuff you got going on, and I hope we won't have to wait forever for this to be finished.