Reviews for "We Hate Call of Duty: WaW"

ummmm wtf

this game is wayyyyyyyyy way way way way fuking put together than mw2 #1 spawning suks ass on mw2 #2 health boost while ur nife teleporting #3 gay ass nifers and fuking stupid peopel hoo call rifle like snipers with them shooting as fast as a macine gun with a barett 50cal and killing somone and then calling that no scoping infinty ward suks at making games so fukking bad waw does have some problems but not as much as gay ass fuking stupid gay fuking n****r tityz MODERN WARFARE 2!!!!!!!!! its an alrite game tho if u dont game with dumb asses wich is about 98% of the time

MoozipanCheese responds:

This is relevant to this animation...

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT!!!

80 of those Things where just Shit Talk!

MoozipanCheese responds:

But what about the other 20!?

Your a bitch if your making fun of this game. The MP40 is actually that powerful. But the Carbine, idk. This game is very accurate, which means your making fun of people in WW2.

MoozipanCheese responds:

The term 'satire' goes right over your head, right?

And lol at thinking this game is "accurate". I suppose by your logic everyone complaining about Modern Warfare 2 are "making fun of people" currently in the army.

this game was shit but mw and mw2 is awesome

i think iv realised why u think the call of duty series is shit, i think ur crap at the games so insted of getting better at them u just try and giv it a bad name
your a wanker

MoozipanCheese responds:

I think you mean "you're", not "your".

And yeah, you're definitely right. I hated this game so much that, rather than playing something else, I decided to waste my life complaining about it with an animation. Waah.

-.-

almost everything in this video is the same in MW series