Reviews for "We Hate Call of Duty: WaW"

Nicely put together

1 of the best animations I've seen today, hopefully you will get an award for this, it deserves one. I actually watched it the whole way through and laughed a fair bit at most of the jokes, it must have taken you a long time to animate 100 seperate ideas but the all link somehow which was good. The preloader was very creative aswell. Good job overall you win my love and affection :D

MoozipanCheese responds:

Thanks. I would love an award. Or even just a frontpage feature. But wouldn't every animator on here? The 100 things did take a while to animate, but it was thoroughly enjoyable and I'm glad there are people on here like you who enjoy it. :D

Funny and true

The game was rather lame in some aspects and you even picked up more than a few I didn't think of.

Animations and sounds were well done, it looked a little sloppy at some points but the comical element obviously made up for it. Good job.

MoozipanCheese responds:

It was hard trying to animate some perfectly valid points, so that's why it may seem "sloppy" in places. I did try my best, mind you. Glad you enjoyed it.

Amazing

I haven't even noticed half of those things but most of them I hate too
Hope that made sense

It does, it does.

Extreme good flash

Great flash dude, I'm a 360 player sponsored by infinity ward for cod 4 and sponsored by TL-S for COD5, If you want gamertage pm :) I won various tournaments in belgium, have recon armor for halo 3 and much more, now bout the flash xD :

COD5 is difficult to play and yes machine guns are overpowered, but the most hated part by everyone are the mp40 noobs, 2-4bullets are enough for 1-2 kills and I hate it, only noobs use that gun to win, then another hatefull thing is that there are a lot of campers, if you want to camp buy a strategy game and send your mens in fight, so I totally agree with the flash, cod5 isn't perfect at all

So great job !

P.S. anyone interested in cod6 next month the best players are already invited to download a beta ( not complete just first level ) to see if everything is allright, so don't hesitate to ask ;)

MoozipanCheese responds:

Cool. Yeah I personally find the MP40 too powerful online. Whether it is or not is entirely different, but I personally find it annoying - like the M16 of Call of Duty 4. Have fun with 'CoD6'.

That was funny

I quite liked it, the animation was really good but I didn't know you could actually have 100 reasons to hate the game.

MoozipanCheese responds:

Well, it was a stretch, but there's a lot of reasons to hate it. More reasons to love it though.