Reviews for "We Hate Call of Duty: WaW"

Funny but

But before you launch out your opinion on one thing, you should get other peoples opinion. But this did really hammer the cons of the game. Though CoD 4 has way worse gernades. it may seem people like CoD 4 for newer, more recent weapons and have already heard of WWII war tactics and weapons, and the people are looking for a newer kind of gaming. To sum it all up, If there are people using Tanks, MP40, other shit, just jump in a different game. The animation, a few skits would be funnier.

MoozipanCheese responds:

I know I still need to work on the animation. Still, animating all 100 points is very hard and tiring. And this animation is effectively a collection of opinions from lots of different GameFAQs users and players.

best than other NG shit

LMFAO LUV IT!!!!! u just grazed him!" it wuz just a decoy! lol and that gaz image "im not even in this game" xD xD and soap with a soap on his hands xD

MoozipanCheese responds:

Glad you liked it. I make the best "NG shit".

Equal

I love both my call of duties but i only stopped playing 4 cuz they only released one map pack and i made it to a gold cross now i just wanna max out my world at war plus i mean come on zombies zombies are crazy fun amirite and im sure they patched up that glitching problem but glitching grinds my gears alot

MoozipanCheese responds:

I never really liked Nazi Zombies that much. The first map was good because it was small, fun, and well-suited for 2-4 players. The other three Nazi Zombies maps they've released so far are too big and 'gimmicky' for just 2 players.

I love you

forever

Easy tiger. ;)

WaW Rules!

but this was funny as hell, i love how you pretty much hate everything in it. or at least everything there is in it to get frusterated with.

btw #94 was the best one ahaha

MoozipanCheese responds:

Yeah, I personally love #94 myself too, if I do say so myself.