Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]"

I am so high. I can hear heaven.

When Nickelback - Hero started playing and the guy was sucking his own cock I started to laugh uncontrollably. That part had to be the funniest of the whole thing. Kudos for making that part that made my week.

7/10 because of the great animation in Rina-chan and the brawl boyz and that one part with nickelback.

CoolDrMoney responds:

But heaven no jheaven dont hear mee

lol

the janitor part was the best and the part that tom looks to that idiot kid
cries and puts the animation to front page for the kid LOL

Yea it was done by f0d

Its pretty nice!

I see what you did there

I noticed alot of people have been giving this series bad reviews, and I think I've figured out why.
In your movies you portray the viewers as insane low lives. While I appreciate the sardonic attitude towards the amount of garbage that gets posted on this website by sub-par animators, I think that your being a tiny bit unfair towards people who generally enjoy games and flash animation.
As an animator myself (though I have as yet not released a video on this site) I think that if you had increased focus on the quality in animation, this video series would be much more acceptable by the general public (though I doubt that the opinion of the plebs is not really your concern).
I did however think that the animation on the music video - "Rina Chan and the Brawl Boys" in part 1 was very well done. More animation like this will make this series one of the classics. That's all I have to say.

(P.S - your portrayal of Tom Fulp was hilarious)

What do we caaare

best one

This is so far the best brawl funnies

I want a "Front Page" button...

A lot of it was kind of dumb, and I don't think Rina-Chan and Kirbopher deserve THAT much shit, but it was still pretty funny.

ye ye