Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]"

Some decent parts

Was fun in some parts, some hits, some misses.

Unlike the first episode where the first animation was the center of the show, this one was more even, ranging from 1 to 8 quality, it's nice to see more people putting extra effort in their work this time around :p

Ok.. I get it

Really? 2 parts? You're really the pot calling the kettle black doing the same jokes over and over.. I get it, you hate Brawl Taunts. I again thank you for making me not feel like the only person on the Internet that has sense... but this is reaaaaallly over doing it and it's making you look just as bad as the people you're making fun of.

CoolDrMoney responds:

The thing is that you really dont get it!

Right idea, wrong execution.

I fully understand the goals you are trying to accomplish. However, I feel that this is the wrong way to spread your message. You argue that the overwhelming amount of video game Flash, in particular the Brawl Taunts and Awesome series lowers the overall quality of the Portal and makes Newgrounds look shitty by comparison. I would say then, show would NG COULD be. Show what your ideal Newgrounds would be, were it in your command, to argue against the site's increasing change with a really good HIGH QUALITY flash. And I'd definitely avoid personal attacks on the creators, as even people sympathetic to your cause will turn on you if they see you behaving like dicks to people. You obviously have strong opinions about this, and some good artists, and I hope this movie helped you vent, but you need to work to better the community from within instead of ranting on the street like crazy hobos.

show would NG COULD be.

that was disturbing

It wasn't as good as the first one but some parts were okay. (nd whats up with all the dicks? O_=)

CoolDrMoney responds:

I always seem to fart the loudest after I cum is that weird?

Eh.

Poor Tommy. That part actually touched me, man.

ok thats cool