Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]"

hmm

i wont even lie. i lolz when tom cried

Okay despite everything else..

Note first of all; the troll was for comedic purposes, probably. Anyways; This score is honestly for "How much" animation you did vs. the quality. Your style was... On/off in animation. I do however, like your animation style during the "Tom" moment. You have some serious potential bro.. Don't waste it on attempted trolls [If this was one.]

Btw... That Tom scene nearly made me cry. x3

So yeah; 6/10, Not a bad score.

lol

rtil is a homo....

Not sure if trolling...

...Or just butthurt.
Seriously though, this was just an attack on Kirbopher and Rina-chan, and for what? Making a decent flash? Getting a few cheap laughs? Something this flash failed to do, since you weren't even making jokes so much as insults. I have to agree with Lambdadelta here. I did, however, enjoy some of the different animation styles, so I give it a 3.
Meh.

Not sure

Either you're just trolling for the sake, or you guys are seriously offended by the reaction that was given to Kirbopher's animations.

I don't know enough about the guy to agree that he is as pretentious and ego-driven that you make him out to be.

You claim that you aren't jealous of his success because his productions are sub-par and un-worthy of the success. But you seem to have to defend your conviction primarily by attacking him, and not his work, which are ad hominem attacks. In turn, this actually makes you look ridiculous which is ironic considering your whole goal seems to be to make Kirbopher look as stupid as possible.

If you really wanted people to understand your point of view, you shouldn't layer it with vulgar, insulting bullshit that really has no other meaning than to make somebody else look bad.

I probably just got trolled.

Whatever.