Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]"

I've loved every bit of this satire.

I'm not going to explain why I found this funny. Anyone who is familiar with the reference material should understand, as these shorts do a fine job of explaining themselves.

You even submitted on the same DAY. That is hilariously cold.

I would also like to commend Tom Fulp for bravely posting this on the front page. Your plight is heard and felt by the tasteful.

dere ya go

hahaha real nice

this was pretty good, even thoe some part was animated badly but
hey! that a part of the joke, no? goood show old beans!!!

So you started making fun of rtil huh?

he was the only one to get any positive comments from the 1st part. then, for whatever reasom, he's not in the second, so you call him gay and blam him but all that is in your crappy animation is dick. dick joles, faggots, rina-chan and kirbopher, more faggot jokes, random mario. this isn't really even about brawl anymore. it's about those 2 targeting an audience that likes the same crap they talk about in school .... random fucking shit that they think would be funny in games. and oh yeah they were successful. get over it

lmao wow this is great!

Retarded

There was like one joke where I laughed and that's it. Everything else was just mindless crap.

I see what you did there

I noticed alot of people have been giving this series bad reviews, and I think I've figured out why.
In your movies you portray the viewers as insane low lives. While I appreciate the sardonic attitude towards the amount of garbage that gets posted on this website by sub-par animators, I think that your being a tiny bit unfair towards people who generally enjoy games and flash animation.
As an animator myself (though I have as yet not released a video on this site) I think that if you had increased focus on the quality in animation, this video series would be much more acceptable by the general public (though I doubt that the opinion of the plebs is not really your concern).
I did however think that the animation on the music video - "Rina Chan and the Brawl Boys" in part 1 was very well done. More animation like this will make this series one of the classics. That's all I have to say.

(P.S - your portrayal of Tom Fulp was hilarious)

What do we caaare