Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]"

jeesh, these comments...

sound like they are coming from people who don't know what this shit newgrounds is all about. I mean, it seems that the only bashers that are hating on this video are the ones who have a hardon for the game. In true newgrounds form, whether it be shitty animation, scratchy vocals, or anything else, you guys pulled off the ulitmate bitch smacking and pissed off alot of fanboys. Good job!
HIGH FIVE FOR EVERYONE!

interesting

there was an obvious reason you put in some of the anti newgrounds content in the flash, which i thought was an interesting way to touch on some of the current trends the sight is experiencing, mostly all the brawl and egoraptor styled submisions of late. and you've certainly pissed off alot of fanboys.

well done, hopefully we will begin seeing some more original submissions in the portal in the future.

In defense of this submission...

This cannot be compared to "Bral Funies" because relatively more effort and thought was put into Brawl Funnies. The "Rina-chan and the Brawlz boys" portion has great animation even though it has the twisted the intentions of the characters' original creators.

I think the creators of this submission were trying to express the message that these once-beloved game icons like Mario and Sonic are being whored out all in an attempt to get a cheap laugh without significant original thought. This is being reflected in the game industry as numerous average to subpar Sonic games are released without respect to what they originally represent.

lol i like it.

Everything is funny.But im really impressed with rtil's submission.
I really like the song and the animation.

Wonderful!

It was brilliant as the characters from this game (Super Smash Bros Brawl) made odd (and sometimes rude) comments about each other which, if I recall correctly, were not actually stated in the game (Super Smash Bros Brawl). However, the context was still the same (taking place in the game Super Smash Bros Brawl) making it hilarious and unexpected, therefore a stroke of genius.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Im strokin my genius right now!