Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]"

Great!

I loled when I heard the Third Strike select music and the parody of DMX.

Hilarious parodies.

one cool part

rina and tha brawl boz is cool part

It's ok...

8/10 Well the animation effort was not so good... I'm not saying all! but just most were efforless and because of a few of the good ones I give you an 8/10, it was funny tho!

CoolDrMoney responds:

Thnk u protector of NG without yu who knos wat would becom of thz plac

Masterpiece.

The funnies were indeed plentable in this cartoon, and the animation was as unique as it was groundsbreaking. But half the hilarity would be the reviews from dumbasses like the one below. Kirbopher and Rina-chan could learn something from this cartoon.

ye they pretty funny

no...simply put no.

are you all on crack?
Now I hate brawl. It's a cheap piece of crap that requires no skill whatsoever to play with 9 out of 10 characters being way overpowered to hell, but THIS...

this seriously does make poop look good.
I've seen some shitty flash on this site, mostly put out by the kitty krew, but there are no words to describe how much this fails.

I chuckled briefly at olimar fucking yoshi, and the guy below me is right, teh rina-chan thing was okay, at least that was well animated.

BUT HOLY SHIT!!! WTF is WRONG with you people?

My advice, stop animating now and forever because you will never be good or funny.
In fact it would be better if 90% of the people who made this just got on a bus and drove over a cliff into a pool of conveniently placed acid after getting your eyes stabbed out with really hot french fries and your balls castrated with dull, rusty fishing knives.

I mean jesus christ guys. Brawl sucks, but at least you could mock it in a way that doesn't emphasize how much more you suck than that horrible excuse for super smash bros.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Bitch I wil mak sur u NEVR CHUkle brefly agaiun if u keep bein gay bitchX. YOU GAG FAGOT I WILL FUKING KIL YU YOU BETR SLEEP WIT 1 EYE OPEN CUZ ILL BE THER WAITIN MY DADS IN THE MILITARY I TAKE 1 OF HIS GUNZ AN POPOP N***A YOU DED ILL SQUEZE YOUR HED TIL IT POPS YOU LIL SHT DON EVR COME BAK HER AGAIN U A DEADMAN FUCK OFF GAY BITCH FAGGOT!!@