Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]"

super special awsome!!!!!!!!

too koo!

LOL :P

It is what it is

sup seth?

CoolDrMoney responds:

Oh you know this and that. Hows life in that weirdo country youre from?

LOL

I love it!

Question

I know this isn't a review and will probably be marked as useless but I was curious who the animator of Rina Chan and the Brawl Boyz was.

Superb!

I really like this and the other Brawl Funnies (Dick 2) and I really don't see why it got voted down so much. I am voting EVERY DAY to keep it afloat and possibly raise it to a 3 or higher.

I don't see why people have to get so picky over things like this, especially when they're poking fun at their own community, who seems to be just as dysfunctional as the rest of us.

If you ask me, those that voted down and gave bad reviews honestly do not know what they were talking about.

This has got to be one of the best parody flashes of another flash series that I have ever seen here on NG and all these noobs complain and whine when the collaboratists have their own style that's nowhere near Eggo-rapor, Kirbopher or any of the known people on here. They're really taking everything out of context and giving a big "STOP HAVING FUN, GUYS" to the rest of us.

Seriously, I thought both of these were brilliant.