Reviews for "Spewer"

Fun original puzzle game

it's an overall good game, but the slime(?), the goo, whatever you call it ir rather glitchy, for example: i've gone right through the black type of smudge at times. and the little spewer MOVES ON HIS OWN, he bounces, and i've clicked out of the game a billion times too much, because they just thought it would be a good idea to center the damned levels in the corners on the screen. now for context on the "moving on his own" part: in levels like grind, you need pinpoint accuracy, or else you'll just die. any bells ringing? and besides, the fruits up there take ages just to come down, so you will be waiting for minutes just so they can get down. speaking of this level, the spikes.
WHY ARE THEY SO SMALL, THEY HAVE HITBOXES THE SIZE OF A GIANT, YET THEY NEED TO HAVE THE SMALLEST FUCKING MODEL.

if you're gonna play this, then while your at it, go to the nearest airport in some sketchy clothing, and wave an isis flag in the air.

I hate this world for a reason - Simon

Yet another amazing indie game created by Team Meat!!! :D

One of the first games I played on Newgrounds, and one of my favorites. I have finished this game a bunch of times and I remember how hard it was. Just finished it again but this time with the bonus levels too in one sitting. As difficult as the game is, I always enjoyed it and always will. To everyone who contributed to the creation of this game, thank you !

As long as it's from Eddie, it's good!