Reviews for "Spewer"

I made a video review of this game, check it out here: https://youtu.be/tleipH2txlU

tl;dw: I really enjoyed this game, although I think the instructions could have been more clear and the platforming mechanics more polished. The spew could have also been more grotesque, chunks of food and a better colour.

Can't do it without seenig my pointer!

i love team meat and edmund macmilen is awesome but this game is fu**ing bullshit

Fun original puzzle game

it's an overall good game, but the slime(?), the goo, whatever you call it ir rather glitchy, for example: i've gone right through the black type of smudge at times. and the little spewer MOVES ON HIS OWN, he bounces, and i've clicked out of the game a billion times too much, because they just thought it would be a good idea to center the damned levels in the corners on the screen. now for context on the "moving on his own" part: in levels like grind, you need pinpoint accuracy, or else you'll just die. any bells ringing? and besides, the fruits up there take ages just to come down, so you will be waiting for minutes just so they can get down. speaking of this level, the spikes.
WHY ARE THEY SO SMALL, THEY HAVE HITBOXES THE SIZE OF A GIANT, YET THEY NEED TO HAVE THE SMALLEST FUCKING MODEL.

if you're gonna play this, then while your at it, go to the nearest airport in some sketchy clothing, and wave an isis flag in the air.

I hate this world for a reason - Simon