Reviews for "-Out of order-"

Wow. This is a very clever song. I can't stop listening to it cuz of all the effects and the way it really goes with the tone and beats, also I've never heard an ending like that before and I think it is very smart of you to think of something like that.
You deserve alot of credit for the music you make, especially this song.
Well done Waterflame 5/5 for you :)

Man the way you took that wabby tractor sample and blended it into the beat as you introduced was really well presented! I envy you beat skilllzlzllzlz

*pulls on engine start string* Hold up bro hold up *yanks it real hard, and this song starts playing from my lawn mower* You like my engine bro?
@Noisecream
You're just jealous that you can't compare to this

NAC Judging
Really cool use of the motor sound, totally fitted with the music which is really awesome. The style of the song was pretty funky too. Very unique. Loved the choirs and epic parts. Really neat track! Loving it! Perfect in my mind.

keeping the dark mood? no. this is not a dark piece and the only thing that could really make it dark is if you added a bunch of screams here and there and slowed it down. completely. but it would still be a pretty happy dark composition.