Reviews for "SRM Transformers 4 Part 2"

Another Great Installment into the Series

Very humorous like your past flashes. I have followed this series since the beginning and I hope there is much more to come.
Keep up the good work.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks! There will be more down the line, just you wait!

ROFL

so funny but short and too bad it ended CONTINUE MAKING MORE I BEG OF YOU NEVER QUIT PLZ!!!!

Battosai810 responds:

Short? It was 5-6 minutes long, which is pushing it in my opinion.
And don't worry, I'll keep making these for a time to come.

very good

but wouldn't cliffjumper be in prime's body? Otherwise it is a good cliffhanger (not "jumper")

Battosai810 responds:

Well, it's essentially like a heart transplant, not a brain transplant. They usually refer to the "spark" the same as we would refer to a heart, so I thought it was a good enough fit.
More robot organ fun to come in SRM Transformers 5!

This was just the best series ever

I liked all the jokes i didn't get the joke after the ceridits but anyway you did an awesome job on this i wonder if spud boy is truly dead. He might come back from the dead and try to kill every one. I cant wait for the 5th

Battosai810 responds:

I kill Spudboy all the time, don't worry 'bout it.

wwd!

wicidy wack dawg!wicidy wicidy wack dawg dawg!wicidy wack dawg!wicidy wicidy wack dawg dawg!i scream ,you scream!i scream ,you scream!i scream ,you scream!i scream ,you scream!wicidy wack dawg!wicidy wicidy wack dawg dawg!wicidy wack dawg!wicidy wicidy wack dawg dawg!

That's the song