Reviews for "SRM Transformers 4 Part 2"

R-o-b-o-t R-o-c-k

Much better than I was expecting, usually things like this are a bunch of awkward, cutesy in-jokes, but I thought it was pretty amusing. 'favorite part was Cliffjumper with Shockwave ("Can I look at 4Chan?" "NO!").

How did you get the background music from the 80's cartoon? I've been looking for mp3's of it everywhere, but I can't find it.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad I managed to defy your expectations. I try to keep a balance between series in-jokes for Transformers fans and plain, general humor. I think I struck a good balance with this one.

As for the music, I somehow managed to find a .rar file of Transformers music and sound effects after digging around online for a while. I've never been able to find it again, but I could email you a .zip of it if you'd like. Send me a PM later.

Glad you liked it!

FANTASTIC!!!

I love SRM Tranformers! It's so fantastic tha tI don't even know what to say! It leaves me speechless! Nice job yet again you never ceice to amaze me!

Hey if you do make a 5th one you should use the song Back to Mad by Texas Faggot. You don't have but I just wanted to make a suggestion.

Battosai810 responds:

Well, I can't say I really cared for the song, and SRM Transformers 5 is already written. Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless, and I'm glad you liked the toon!

yea

well thats one way of getting rid of a sucky charter. great way to end the epsiod eim so glad another one is in the works. can't wait to see it.

Battosai810 responds:

Well, if I'm going to kill off a sucky character, it has to be in an entertaining way.
Dunno when episode 5 will happen, but it will, don't worry.

Lol, it's a funny ending.

I don't know what else to say... But nice flash!

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed the whole series :)

O PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE MORE PLZ PLZ

YOU COULD LIKE MAKE IT SO CLIFFSUCKER OR WATEVER COME BACK ZOMBIE AND SO MELATRON AND THEY INFECT OTHER DECEPTICONS AND THEY FIGHT LIKE JOE ZOMBIE BUT SPUDBEE SAME EXCEPT HE GOOD AND AOUBTOBOTS GET UPGRADED

IT'S JUST LIKE THE CARTOON