Reviews for "SRM Transformers 4 Part 2"

Its a new record

possibly the shortest time prime has ever been dead in any transformers series ever
funny to see how melatron had a heart after telling cliffjumper he sucks
and shockwave lived! yay

Battosai810 responds:

Well, on Transformers: Animated Prime died in the first 15 minutes before coming right back. If you add all the SRM Transformers cartoons together you get about 20 minutes of animation, so I think it's pretty possible that it's the same amount of time...

I'm glad to hear you liked it!

i just can`t......

dude i just can`t belief how awesoome is this and i respect your effort to bring newgrounds such a great and awesome flash wicth this flash and you rock as hard as posible!

respect!

deaconescu

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks! I'm really happy you liked this. I've got another one in the pipes right now, so just you wait!

Great fun

Nice work man, Ive enjoyed watching this one a few times, the Candy Zoo part is hilarious! Thanks for using my track and big congrats on getting daily 2nd :D. Woot!

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it - I really wanted an appropriately silly children's sounding song for that part, and after some digging I came up to Candy Zoo. Thanks for making such an excellent track! That scene wouldn't have worked without you!

very good

but wouldn't cliffjumper be in prime's body? Otherwise it is a good cliffhanger (not "jumper")

Battosai810 responds:

Well, it's essentially like a heart transplant, not a brain transplant. They usually refer to the "spark" the same as we would refer to a heart, so I thought it was a good enough fit.
More robot organ fun to come in SRM Transformers 5!

ROFL CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND TIN FOIL!!

i cant wait im about to die if u dont release srm trans 5

Battosai810 responds:

It'll happen eventually; just been plagued with schoolwork. Thanks for watching!