Reviews for "SRM Transformers 4 Part 2"

lol

itd be funny if in the afterlife SRM got a haircut

Battosai810 responds:

What an excellent suggestion. I think it would be even better if L's with eyes were giving him said haircut.

Its a new record

possibly the shortest time prime has ever been dead in any transformers series ever
funny to see how melatron had a heart after telling cliffjumper he sucks
and shockwave lived! yay

Battosai810 responds:

Well, on Transformers: Animated Prime died in the first 15 minutes before coming right back. If you add all the SRM Transformers cartoons together you get about 20 minutes of animation, so I think it's pretty possible that it's the same amount of time...

I'm glad to hear you liked it!

i just can`t......

dude i just can`t belief how awesoome is this and i respect your effort to bring newgrounds such a great and awesome flash wicth this flash and you rock as hard as posible!

respect!

deaconescu

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks! I'm really happy you liked this. I've got another one in the pipes right now, so just you wait!

Great fun

Nice work man, Ive enjoyed watching this one a few times, the Candy Zoo part is hilarious! Thanks for using my track and big congrats on getting daily 2nd :D. Woot!

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it - I really wanted an appropriately silly children's sounding song for that part, and after some digging I came up to Candy Zoo. Thanks for making such an excellent track! That scene wouldn't have worked without you!

ROFL CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND TIN FOIL!!

i cant wait im about to die if u dont release srm trans 5

Battosai810 responds:

It'll happen eventually; just been plagued with schoolwork. Thanks for watching!