For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Far Wilds"

Great Game. Needs an 11th star!

I played this a little. I think most the negative reviews are quite old and it seems this game has alot of work put into it. Very balanced. Theres a 2v2 mode and AI mode and you can play 1v1. Cheaper than games ive played that are similiar and you can earn lots of cards for free. I like it!!

Addictive

Very addictive and challenging game. One of the best Ive played. Only problem is that it is quite hard to learn. So many cards to keep track of, and not enough players.

come on

it is rely @!$# boring dude

like d&d..

only its boring.......

Not bad

Really cool monsters but the other players take too long to go and it just takes another 5 minutes out of ur time