Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy"

Amazing game

Pritty good fun to play

Awesome game

Awesome game, the sequel is also just as great, so be sure to check it out.
Will we ever get the soundtrack for this one? I like the music in it a lot.

Epic!

I beat the game on Epic Difficulty.

First off I'd like to say it was a wonderful game start to finish. There are plenty of things about this game I could point out that differ significantly from other turn-based RPGs, but there's no need.

I enjoyed the art gallery and the descriptions thereof. Your sketches, bios, and complete works were good enough to grab my attention and keep it.

Also, I would have suggested that another Art gallery have been included in Epic Battle Fantasy 2, but that's probably because you put the majority of the game art in this one.

Balance in the game is questionable, and could vary. Prime examples, the Devils Sunrise sword's heavy MP drain, and the Spirit Bomb attacks.
Any imbalances in-game probably cancel each other out, so it works. The Mp drain from the sword may be high, but so are the spirit bomb attacks, so your advantages versus the enemies advantages are cancelled out there.

All in all, I think this game turned out pretty well. The craftsmanship and imagination of this game were great, and this was top-notch work. I enjoyed it start to finish, and this has to be one of the best Flash RPGs out there.

matt-likes-swords responds:

Thank ye.

great game

its real great and epic best game in the NG for me so far

totally awsome!

zombie goku was really hard! i beat him though. :)