Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy"

Bloody beauty of a game m8 i Really do love it ;)

Very good fun game, love the boobs

I was very desolate at the beginning because I unlocked the Knight Medal in game (after days of attempts) but on NG it didn't appear... at least finally unlock the Hero Medal was very satisfying.
A couple of tips: try every kind of bushido and black magic when playing on normal difficulty to identify enemies's weaknesses in order to develop a strategy for the more difficult settings;
don't use any kind of items until the final battle against Goku. This will complicate initial stages but you'll not regret it, believe me. To compensate the lack of items remember that: 1)Player1's Devil's Sunrise enable you to drain MP; 2)P1's Blood Blade and Drain enable you to drain HP; 3)Player2 recharges her MP while defending but only if hit by a magical attack; 4)Even if your abilities are been sealed, P2's Purify keeps working, so save your antidotes; 5)When MPs are low you should try Mog in the early stages... sometimes fortune favors the brave; 6)If not necessary, you should prefer Heal to HealMore:in any case, evaluate when it's better to save a turn or MPs.
While fighting Goku you should have approximately at least 6 potions, 4 max potions, 8 ethers, 2 max ethers, 10 antidotes, 5 Water of Life, 2 Magic Potions, 2 Attack Potions, 2 Bob-omb... but feel free to change these numbers to suit your strategy. About P1's sword I prefer to keep Heaven's Gate, on the one hand because is the most balanced, on the other hand because it's good to boost Seiken... of course you could try other swords to suit your strategy. In any case try to keep Defence and Magic Defence high and don't forget to use Defend while Goku use his Spirit Bomb or you'll burst.

This is like the still the best game i`ve ever played when it was 2009 can not wait for EBF5
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I love RPG games and it's a good game.