For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy"

I really don't get what everyone loves about this game. Extremely boring and repetitive. As soon as you start, the game instantly bombards you with tons and tons of abilities to the point where it kinda feels like I'm picking up where someone else left off rather than starting a new game.

Even though this game is just one long series of battles, it's so good. The graphics and sound are good, sure, but the real draw here is the battle system with so many options. Everything your characters can do is useful in some way, and it feels perfectly balanced. The normal difficulty is fairly difficult, so if you're inexperienced, you may want to try the easy mode.

And if you find the Epic difficulty too hard, maybe you shouldn't give the game a terrible rating just because of that. *glares at review three below mine*

good work i like it

Holy %@%^@#%@#$^#!&%^*$#!$&#^ this game is cool. Matt is certainly creative when it comes to using other people's work into his view of adventure. Sure, the last boss CANNOT be killed, it's still creative to have zombie Goku... xd.

You need to fix Epic Mode, that is THE biggest load of crap. I'm all prepared and ready to face Goku and when I have that son of a bitch in the red and nearly beaten he comes out of nowhere and kills me and beats me.

I AM done until you fix that load of crap.