For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 200 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy"

que excelente juego al estilo final fantasy!!

This game is great, but VERY DIFFICULT. even having heads almost impossible, and normal enemies very difficult too, is VERY ADDICTIVE!!!

I finally beat it. After 6 freakin years. I love this game, it has good bosses and plenty of abilities. I only beat it on easy because I died at the turrent on epic. this game is hard if you dont know what to do and at the end, I only killed the boss because Mog brought be a max elixir after the whole area before. I also managed to keep healing at a steady rate and won. YAY. Welp, off to the second one! (And I wasnt logged in when I beat Goku ;^;.) (p.p.s. to the person below. Its has no save system due to the fact you are supposed to be careful and buy what youll need at the stores. A save would make it too easy.)

My sister lost to Goku, then got depressed and is now eating ice-cream. I like the game, it's alright, it's just a shame there isn't the option to save.

You see, I'm kind of an idiot in what comes to games like this, not even FF7... so I can't really complain yet I got perseverance on my side, I'll keep trying... Is that, or this game is as hard as everyone says...