For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy"

It got hard after the tentacle beaste but still really good

omg

This game has amazing graphics, must've taken you like a few years to make this! Awesome graphics, I love games like this. Good job!

~CaKeS

lol rape..

why else would it say censored and come out poisoned
but the whole game was awesome the giant robot rape the shit out me
but every thing else was under control i just wish when you die you don't have to start the game all over again
that's the one thing i hate

This game is good

I love this game its so fun

<3 Awesomesauce

I personally love turn based games.

I'm not sure why people keep complaining about a pause feature when you don't really need one for turn-bases games. But I do agree that you need a save feature or atleast checkpoints because everytime I die I started at the beginning.

Also there's a massive glitch going on at the moment where it doesn't save any of my medals. Last game I played I got another 4 medals and it never saved.

Overall I love this game. The characters are funny. The attacks are well-thought-out. Keep up the good work.

Maybe next time make the whole thing all of your work. The pichu was a good idea, but kinda spoiled it by not being totally yours.