Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Da Pink Knight"

kudos

i like this game is challenging and you need to knwo about timing, the boss looks like a medieval optimus prime, good work

AWESOME GAME!

Really great game there MindChamber. I loved Castle Crashing the beard and I also love this one. I was hoping that the uniform would change after leveling up, but no! Anyways, AWESOME GAME! Only ONE question:

" I played the game and earned three medals, but I didn't achieve them on my account. And I also was logged in, right now "

Prid

MindChamber responds:

weird, they worked for me, try refreshing your page

Good Game

The graphics were really good, the game was not easy, but it was beatable, and the controls were good. It seems like you slowed down the boss in the update but it's good. The fish from the spike balls was annoying. I got blown up a few times because of it, but it was a good way to up the difficulty as you leveled up.

MindChamber responds:

The boss was the same speed, we sped up the knights run.

thanks for the review.

Fantastic Game

This has to be one of the best games around right now, I am truly impressed by this game. Its got action, a bit of laughs, and a great beat to fight with. It is a bit easlier, however, I feel it still didn't ruin it that much. Only thing that I found that was a bit strange, was that if the bot got to close to the sides, you couldn't reach him. Other then that, I felt this game was simply fantastic, and I am very excited to see what you will come up with next. :P

This game may be a bit short but it's awesome.
I love the graphics design first off.
Although I question why the castle crashers heads were deformed.
The gameplay is smooth and the fighting system is great.
I enjoy the upgrades and the medals too.
All of that adds up to this being a small but well oiled fighting game.
-Dr.Pain