Reviews for "Da Pink Knight"

hard yet fun

i will start off saying wonderful art animaton its always been my fav tipe but yes its a vary hard game i like that fact and the fact your charicter is a girl in gin vary fun you will enjoy it :]

I win....

Of course I win!!!!!

Decent game

~~REVIEW~~
hehe ok first off great job on the little intro it was pretty neat, i relly liked it, and presented a more cuteness to the game itself, animation there was pretty good aswell, loading time was notbad at all, so props to you on those parts of the flash movie and game, Now the battle seems to take off right away, and your right there and its cool when you are fighting with the boss and such seemed abit hard at first but with some practice i was able to get it abit better, the art and graphics cameout pretty well, there was some slight lag and took effect on the playability at times, the battle is actually fun and the sound/fx was pretty decent, so overall this was a fun game, i like the medal choices, abit hard at first but overall still a fun battle would like to see more battle introducing the pink knight more, anyways nice job.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
The lag was a slight issue maybe theres something there to reduce it somehow.

~~OVERALL~~
Fun game great boss battle

Its hard to beat him with an umbrella

Its so haed to kill him with an pink umbrella.

I WON AND AWESOME