Reviews for "A Bad Taste of Pico"

really fun!!!

i love this game!,i also like ure health as expressions

One flaw.

That was very VERY well made.
The character designs, the backgrounds and the animation were all top notch and the cart segments were a nice change of pace.

The only major flaw is that you can pretty much run through all the enemies, which is a shame cause they're really nice to look at.

THAT IS ALL. BOW.

Joelasticot responds:

Hey, maybe the fact that you can run past everything is actually a good thing... wink wink!

Awesome game!

This ia truly an amazing game! The art and controls are super smooth and it's SO addicting! Nice story too, simple and funny. I liked how you could destroy kids in the restaurant before entering the backdoor. Keep up the excellent work!

Joelasticot responds:

Merci Ô grand Iron Man, reine de parmis les reines, déesse de l'extase et marionettiste de l'humanité.

This deserves an award!

Excellent game! 5/5 10/10! Very fun, classic, and addicting. Your artstyle is very smooth and original too. And the level design keeps things interesting between platforming and action. I hope your score keeps going up because you deserve to be in the 4's easy.

-Taco Buttfish.

This game is amazing

I really loved this game, it was very addictive and fun. I love those small chicken head things. You should have made some achievements to make it more fun.