Reviews for "A Bad Taste of Pico"

Ultra cool but....

the medals don't work
i read the responses you gave and i read the author comments

i'll be waiting for the medals, when your done with the bug then PM me

and cool pico game dude!!
~MM123

Really Fun

The art was really awesome. The variety in gameplay was nice too. I expecially liked all the nice little touches like the arcade games and bathroom talking. Last boss was enjoyable and the carts on rails were really nice.

I was disappointed not to get my medals though and, as has been mentioned, I just ran past most enemies once I realized how many hits it took to kill them.

Thanks for the comment
I'll take it in consideration and lower the HP of the thougher enemies. By the way, the medals wouldn't work because the API code (which had just been translated to AS3 and not yet tested) had a little glitch in it!

cool pico game! :D

the artwork was nice and simple and rather unique. The variety of enemies was also interesting and weird. Too bad the medals don't work :( (I noticed when I saved Darnell)

May I guess that the second secret medal is to kill the least possible # of enemies? I found it really hard to not kill the ones on the mine cart rides, though its certainly possible as I've done it for the first 2. The first secret medal is really obvious, and I'm not completely sure on the last one. I guess its to kill everything rather than avoid them. YAY PUZZLE SOLVING IS AWESOME

Joelasticot responds:

lol You're giving yourself too much trouble, you don't have to avoid the cadavers on the train tracks :P
As for the other 2 secret medals, here's a hint : They're both in the restaurant!

Good!

It's a good game but medals don't work...

Joelasticot responds:

Working on it! They'll be up and running hopefully tonight!

AWESOME GAME

I JUST WISH IT DIDN'T LAG SO MUCH ON MY COMPUTER SO THAT I COULD PLAY WITHOUT THE CONTROLS NOT MATCHING THE MOVEMENTS.