Reviews for "I Love Traffic"

I like

Unique in it's own way. Liked the concept and good for a quick game to play for fun. 5 and 10. Great job

I liked it

but you should have a sand box mode, so you can creat epic crashes

great job

i really couldnt see anything that was wrong with this at all, it was random timing, it never really got boring, the music wasn't annoying (which is rare with looping music =D), and u even kept it nice and simple, 10/10, 5/5 and faved, excellent work

RED LIGHT! GREEN LIGHT!

This game is, in my opinion, extremely addictive. It is an excellent game that reflects the traffic problems in today's world. I also like the random trivia. Did you know? No I did not, thank you very much for enlightening me. I feel smarter and more entertained now. Thank you for this game, and for sucking up much of my time here at work.

Very cool game

Very cool game is very fun i love it man.

cool game