For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 0 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "I Love Traffic"

fucking christ

didnt enjoy it one bit for me. others may have but i just didnt find it fuckin fun.

Ironic....

I made a HUGE pile up with a ambulance

coolio

luv this gam keep up the good work

Wow

I really wasn't expecting this to be as fun as it was! Some of the levels were very cunningly layed out, but it never made me feel like it was impossible. Very cool, dude!

Well

I was more than a bit skeptical when I read the game description, but as it turns out this is a very fun and wacky game. The differing speeds of the vehicles, the silly background music and near instantaneous light changing you have to do to avoid collisions (or to engineer the best ones, lol) make for a fast paced and greatly entertaining flash game. It could of used some options as far as picking the level you wanted to play if you've already played. It's very monotonous to have to replay levels.