Reviews for "I Love Traffic"

nice job

awsome and very fun

love it

youp i agree, a level editor would be awesome. and also another game play would be survival with options to use only one type of car (semi's, those lil cars, buses, police,ambulances, ect) if it ad that, it'd be a truly epic game!

Great game...

One of the best traffic games played. It'll be better if a level editor is added though. Great effort :)

WTF?!!!!

"THAT GUY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!" . . . as soon as I heard myself say that for the millionth time, I knew I loved this game.

I agree, make a level editor!

I don't mind the music, it's kinda cute, but THANK YOU for making a "mute" button. You don't know how many games with loud, obnoxious or stupid music (I don't care how long you spent on your neo-punk/techno/generic/retarded Music Generator) don't have a mute button.

Thanks!

I love Traffic - NO! I love Crashic!

It's awesome. I always turn all stoplights up at the start - KABOOM!!!!